Lightblack is an established web technologies firm with prestige clientele. For more than a decade we are delivering high quality websites, e-commerce solutions, custom web applications and digital marketing strategies to meet any business need. As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Senior Copywriter to elevate our brand through strategic and impactful messaging. Responsibilities Craft compelling and engaging copy for a variety of channels, including but not limited to websites, marketing collateral, social media, email campaigns, and more Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand product offerings, brand guidelines, and marketing objectives Develop a deep understanding of our target audience and tailor messaging to resonate with their needs and preferences Conceptualize and execute creative ideas that align with the brand voice and overall marketing strategy Edit and proofread copy to ensure accuracy, consistency, and adherence to brand...
Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Marketing Assistant/Executive. As the business expands, this is an opportunity for a Marketing Assistant to join our growing team. Graduates are welcome due to the existing opportunity to progress within a growing business.
What You Will Be Doing
Manage and coordinate all digital marketing activities
Manage social media and website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and data analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
Translate the company’s objectives into marketing strategies
Improve search-engine rankings
Share qualitative content on different social media channels
Monitor and improve (if needed) the company's online reputation
Create, send and answer email campaigns
Launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or other relevant fields
A minimum of two...
Competitive Edge Digital, is a Larnaca based company who is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Executive to join its pleasant and ambitious team.
What you will do in CED:
• Manage diverse marketing projects across various industries.
• Act as the primary point of contact for a designated client portfolio.
• Foster enduring client relationships, deeply understanding their needs and suggesting innovative solutions.
• Develop and execute comprehensive marketing strategies for clients.
• Create advertising strategies that align with client goals and objectives.
• Skilfully set up and manage advertising campaigns on Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
• Prepare and deliver insightful reports to clients, showcasing campaign performance.
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Manage and monitor social media accounts for customers, in coordination with the rest of the team.