GERDY – Research and Development company, specialized in industrial and process automation aiming to implement green credentials in its products is looking for a Business Administrator at our Limassol office.
Job Overview: Being a modern B2B company with compact and efficient staff we are looking for the person who will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of the company’s business processes, corporate banking, bookkeeping, office facilities and also Top management assistance. The successful candidate will be organized, open-minded, flexible and able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. From the company’s side we offer competitive salary level and comfort office. We kindly ask you to read carefully all the responsibilities and requirement before applying.
- Manage bookkeeping and maintain accurate records of expenses and invoices in specific software, manage relationship with accountant (external partner responsible for reporting and audit);
- Manage corporate bank accounts – being a company representative person in banks, signing and sending outgoing payments (payments to suppliers (rent, utilities, office, RND components), salary payrolls, taxes);
- Organize the office's normal functioning, including ordering water, chancellery, and cleaning services, operating coffee-machine and etc.;
- Manage relationship (including personal visits) with authorities (Municipality, Income tax office, Social insurance service, Ministry of interior, Road department and etc.) and suppliers;
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages (including international), personally visiting post offices or arranging for courier services;
- Assist Top management with travel arrangements, including booking flights, hotels, and transportation, assist with other counterparties;
- Provide general administrative support to the team as needed (including but not limited to: suppliers’ search and contracting with them, organization of logistics);
- Organize internal corporate events;
- Manage website and social networks content;
- Participate in company development.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Crypto friendly person (experienced crypto user, ready to accept time to time salary payment in crypto);
- Basic accounting knowledge;
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and other relevant software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Odoo software experience as an advantage;
- Fluency in English (must);
- Personal car;
- EU citizenship.