What to expect of your role:
Our legal department is expanding, and we are in search of a Legal Counsel to join our team. In this role, under the supervision of the Head of Legal and Compliance, you will be responsible for managing legal and compliance aspects related to the company's business activities.
You will be expected to:
- Assisting in drafting and revising contracts, internal policies, and other legal documents under supervision;
- Facilitating communication with business partners and law firms to consistently represent the company's interests;
- Researching and analyzing legal risks and different legal matters;
- Providing legal assistance in the establishment of new legal entities and the development of internal employment processes from the ground up;
- Dealing with different IP matters;
- Dealing with KYC-related matters, and passing checks with banks and payment service providers.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Master's degree in Law;
- Fluent English;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the same position;
- Knowledge of legislation on commercial, intellectual property, labour matters;
- Experience in dealing with government authorities.
About our corporate culture:
As an international team, we are motivated by the freedom to do our best work. Our employees are autonomous and responsible for their projects, taking the initiative when necessary, not giving up on their opinions, and speaking freely. We invest in the potential of each person, hence believe that our abilities contribute to achieving ambitious company goals!
Reasons to join us:
- Our positive workplace atmosphere creates a culture of collaboration and support, making it a place you'll love working in;
- We offer competitive compensation and regular career development reviews to motivate you to reach your full potential and love the work you do;
- With flexible working hours and remote options, you'll love the freedom to work on your own terms;
- We offer a generous vacation and sick leave policy, allowing you to take time off and enjoy a work-life balance;
- You'll love working here because we provide financial assistance for professional development, helping you stay ahead of the curve and love your career path;
- Our Educational Allowances give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience, not only in your work but also in other areas;
- You'll love the monthly allowance for personal activities, giving you the opportunity to pursue your interests and hobbies outside of work;
- At our company, we prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive health insurance plans;
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing top talent to the company, making it a place you enjoy sharing with others;
- With engaging team-building activities and corporate parties, you'll love being part of our community and team spirit.
Ready to join us? Apply for this position!
Our recruiters will review your CV and reach out to you if you are suitable for the role.
What your process will look like:
- HR Interview with the Recruiter;
- Test task;
- Final interview with the team;
- Final decision.
Our recruitment team is very willing to help out, so contact us with any questions you may have!