Are you looking for the next professional opportunity, that will challenge you and advance your career? Join our team now!
Tickmill is looking to hire a Social Media Manager to join our rapidly expanding team to help grow our business in our various business regions.
Join a high-caliber team and contribute to its success with your passion, hard-work and positive attitude.
Tickmill is an award-winning, multi-regulated broker offering a wide range of asset classes including CFDs on Forex, Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies and bonds, as well as Exchange Traded Derivatives (Futures & Options).
The Tickmill Group was established in 2014, and employs over 280 individuals through its offices in London, Cyprus, Estonia, South Africa and several other regional offices globally.
Our philosophy is based on trust, transparency, and diversity, reflected in both our workplace culture and outstanding customer support. Our employees, a multilingual team of highly skilled professionals from every continent, are the backbone of the company. Their hard work and dedication are what makes it possible to rank among the best in the industry. Tickmill offers a competitive benefits package, hybrid work model, team-building events, and many opportunities for professional growth.
What the job looks like?
The Social Media Manager will have the chance to:
· Manage various marketing campaigns.
· Create and implement a dynamic content strategy for the company’s social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, forums) to reach these goals and develop the company’s brand.
· Manage social media posts daily.
· Monitor the activity on social media platforms to respond in a timely and accurate manner
· Monitor and manage forums: Handle the communication and provide official responses
· Keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions.
· Work closely with the design and content team to produce materials in a timely manner.
· Report to the CMO and assist with any other localized tasks as and when required.
What will you need to be able to do the job?
By joining us, you can expect: