With over 2,100 employees of more than 100 nationalities, Exness is the place for global teamwork, incredible leadership, a learning culture, and constant development. Unlimited by time zones, Exnessians from around the world have worked seamlessly together since 2008 to provide our traders with the best possible trading experience. Today, we stand proud with over 650,000 active traders and 4+ trillion USD in monthly trading volume.
Your role at Exness:
As a key part of our Technology team, you will work on various products and projects to create and deliver the best possible experience for our traders. You will write and test code, help review and run it, and perform app monitoring and health checks. You will troubleshoot problems, find solutions, assess situations in real time, and collaborate with other teammates.
Our technology stack:
- Development: Go, CPP, C#, Python, Node.js
- Infrastructure: vSphere, AWS (EC2, EKS)
- Containerization: Docker
- Orchestration: Kubernetes, Nomad
- VCS/CICD: Gitlab, Teamcity, Gitlab CI
- Be in charge of CI/CD processes across several development teams and organize end-to-end DevOps processes.
- Work closely with the SRE department and Security and Platform teams.
- Automate deployment of test and integration environments.
- Develop infrastructure solutions for organizing container-virtualization platforms.
- Implement application monitoring processes, log-ins, and health-checks.
What makes you a great fit:
- 3 or more years of experience in development and administration of IT systems
- Python or Golang experience
- Experience with containerization solutions and any container orchestration system, ideally with hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Expertise with build automation and continuous delivery tools
- Good understanding of quality control and test automation in agile-based, continuous integration environments
- Ability to use advanced English for different work and business purposes
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud solutions: S3, EC2, EKS, ECR, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudWatch, CloudFormation
- Experience with Nomad and Kubernetes (Helm, ArgoCD)
- Experience with Gitlab CI
- SQL knowledge and understanding of how modern RDBMS are working, especially PostgreSQL
- Passion for software optimization
- Basic understanding of data replication
- Knowledge not only about how to deploy a service like Redis, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB, but also how to use it
What we offer along the way:
- Competitive and attractive compensation
- Extensive learning opportunities, such as professional training and certifications, soft skills development, free English courses, and trading workshops
- Flight tickets, hotel or apartment accommodation for your first month, migration support, and legal help for you and your family (if relocating)
- Health and life insurance for employees, spouses, and children, including vaccinations, tests, mental health care, and coverage for vision and dental care
- Generous time off, including 21 days of annual leave and paid sick leave
- Education allowance for your children’s school and kindergarten fees
- Access to our very own sports club with dedicated coaches, free Sanctum Club memberships for you and your spouse, corporate SUPs, jet skis, etc
- A branded company car (if relocating) with a parking space near the office
- Outstanding team-building experiences and Exness community gatherings
Your journey after applying:
- Intro call (up to 45 minutes)
- Technical interview (1,5 hours)
- Test task (5 days)
- Final interview (1 hour)
Sounds like you? Apply.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Exness jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Exness/Exness Group companies around the world. Exness Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Exness. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorized Exness representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Exness is an Equal Opportunity Employer.