Are you ready to take your BA skills to the next level?
Are you ready to become a part of fast-growing team? We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to be a part of our close-knit team of professionals to build the best product in iGaming sphere. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. If you are an ambitious person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, we are waiting for you to be a part of our international company.
All you need is:
- 2+ years of professional experience in business analysis;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to constantly analyze stakeholder feedback and requirements;
- Understanding of the product approach;
- Knowledge and understanding high-level architecture of the product, including backend services and 3rd party integrations;
- Ability to formulate your thoughts clearly and concisely into documentation;
- Experience in planning, road-mapping, features prioritizing, backlog management, scrum activities; UI/ UX mindset;
- Upper-intermediate English Level;
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
Also, it will be great if you have:
- Experience in Igaming domain ideally with B2B segment;
- Knowledge in system analysis: SQL, API.
Your daily adventures will look like:
- Requirements processing and visualization: BPMN, UML;
- Design interfaces: wireframes, mockups, etc;
- Preparing documentation from scratch (Vision and Scope, BRD, SRS, User Stories with acceptance criteria, Use Cases, etc);
- Ensure alignment between integration solutions and the other product components in order to support our product development plans in the short/mid and long term;
- Create backlog items in collaboration with a product managers and explain details about functional and non-functional requirements to a development team;
- Maintain structure, dependencies and states across product backlog items;
- Act as a general daily communication bridge between stakeholders: product managers, development team and other team representatives.
- Making sure requirements are clear enough and development team is not blocked by waiting for the requirements clarifications.
So, why Gamingtec?
If you are a person with passion, ideas, and a thirst to advance your career, you will love our corporate culture. We are an international team that treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goals. We believe in freedom and flexibility and trust our employees to do their jobs in a way that works for them. We have an ambitious and rewarding work environment, a flat organisational structure and almost zero bureaucracy. Our employees’ ideas are what move the company forward. Everyone has equal opportunities in every aspect of work, learning and development!
Why you will love working here:
- Being a part of an international team, where everyone treats each other with respect and moves towards the same goal;
- Freedom and responsibility. You do not need to be told what to do;
- Competitive salaries. We want only the top performers, so we offer the appropriate remuneration for their experience and knowledge;
- Fully remote work. If you are in one of the areas where one of our offices is located, you will also have the option to go to the office;
- Flexible work schedule. We do not track time, we measure performance;
- Unlimited paid vacation and sick leave days. We believe that everyone should have a good work-life balance and no one should burn out;
- Constant career development & learning opportunities!
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties and team-building events throughout the year;
- Refer your friends and get rewarded with a bonus, after they pass their probation period;
- Find the right private medical insurance that works for you and receive compensation for it. Compensation (full/partial) depends on the cost;
- Flexible Benefits plan. Decide which of your activities/expenses you want the company to compensate you for. For example; gym subscription, language courses, Netflix subscription, a spa day, etc;
- Education foundation in learning something new. Be part of our biannual ruffle that gives you the chance to learn something new, unrelated to your job.
And this is how our interview process goes:
- A 30-minute interview with a member of our HR team to get to know you and your experience;
- A Technical interview 1-hour duration;
- final 1-hour interview with 2 team members to gauge your fit with our culture and working style.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to apply or contact us if you have any questions! Gamingtec is waiting for you!