A new international Forex Brokerage is looking for an experienced Head of Dealing to join their team.
The ideal candidate should possess 4-8 years of Forex and CFD trading experience and be able to effectively manage all trading-related matters, evaluate market risks, and maximize the broker's profits while minimizing potential losses.
Salary: EUR 48k - 72k
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly client profitability, net asset value, margin data and market data. Conduct credit analysis, prepare risk reports, and employ hedging strategies to control the A/B book and maximize the broker's profits while minimizing potential losses.
- Prepare and review Internal Capital Adequacy and Risk Assessment (ICARA).
- Monitor clients' trading activities and patterns to identify any potential abusive practices, such as arbitrage and scalping, and develop systems to mitigate and prevent such practices.
- Assist in the development and enhancement of the risk and compliance framework, policies and procedures according to CySEC regulation or internal requirements.
- Assist in the development of risk management tools, reports and systems.
- Stay informed about the latest regulatory developments and best practices in risk management, market making and trading.
- Provide training and mentorship to junior team members on risk management best practices.
- Liaise with the MLRO to review Customer Risk Assessment (CRA) methodology and MLRO/Financial Office Business Risk Assessment (BRA).
- University degree in Finance, Risk Management, Business, or a related discipline.
- CySEC Advanced and AML Certification are required.
- Minimum 4 years of similar working experience.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in investment risk control and compliance for a financial institution, preferably a forex broker as well as deep knowledge of bridges and liquidity providers
- In-depth knowledge of financial instruments and markets, including Forex CFDs, futures, stocks, and stock indices.
- Experience in trading as both user and admin, with a deep understanding of MT4/5 or CTrader.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and time-management skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work in shifts if needed.
- Salary: EUR 48,000 – 72,000
- Bonus: 13th salary
The salary is based on the candidate's qualifications, experience, and certifications obtained.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.