Meritorius is seeking to recruit an Accountant for its Accounting Team in Limassol.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the monthly book keeping of various companies;
- Preparation of management reports;
- Preparation of bank reconciliations and creditors/debtors reconciliations;
- Preparing VAT returns where/if necessary;
- Preparation of payroll;
- Administration duties related to accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting;
- Professional attitude-presentable, punctual, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Time management and organization skills;
- Ability to cope under pressure;
- Energetic, and assertive attitude;
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Greek;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Knowledge of Microsoft DynamicNAV will be considered as an advantage.
- A competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience;
- 13th salary;
- Provident Fund;
- Medical Fund;
- Flexible working hours.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
Meritorius Audit Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post a job
and reach 150,000 job seekers in Cyprus.