We are looking for a Business Analyst to provide accurate and data based information on company’s profitability, solvency, stability and liquidity. He/she will research and analyse financial information to help company make well-informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
· Using specialised tools to extract the data needed
· Responding to data-related queries and keeping track of these
· Analysing data to identify trends
· Setting up processes and systems to make working with data more efficient
· Researching new ways to make use of data
· Producing reports and charts communicating trends within data to non-specialists
· Presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
· A high level of mathematical ability.
· 3+ years of experience in sport-betting/casino industry.
· The ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
· Problem-solving skills.
· A methodical and logical approach.
· The ability to plan work and meet deadlines.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Interpersonal skills.
· Team working skills.
· Written and verbal communication skills.
· An understanding of the ethics of gathering and working with data.
What we offer:
· A competitive remuneration package based on experience & qualifications
· Discretional performance bonus
· Private health insurance
· Extensive career progression opportunities internally
· Hybrid flexible working
· A diverse and multicultural working environment, cutting across various geographical locations
· Learning & Development opportunities