Soho Markets is the trade name of Vstar & Soho Markets Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) as a Cyprus Investment Firm (“CIF”) under the license number 409/22.
Our company currently seeks to recruit for a dynamic individual for the position of Sales Manager to join our team in Limassol. You will achieve the company goals for sales growth by taking responsibility for creating a new client base. This includes researching, identifying, and creating sales opportunities in the region. The position is full time MF 09: 00-18: 00 with benefits after an initial probationary period.
- Responsible for searching contacts to identify potential leads
- Strong prospecting skills - able to get creative in finding new opportunities and negotiate deals.
- Ability to build relationships, persuade and attract new clients
- Interact directly with customers through telephone, email and chat
- Provide necessary outbound follow-up, both via phone and email
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Make phone-calls, send prospecting emails, attend company’s events. Organize and attend meeting with potential high earner clients.
- Manage pipeline and track progress using CRM
- Achieve monthly and quarterly targets
- Understand Vietnam market
- Monitoring competitors: their marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Keeping clients up to date on product.
- Analyse and understand the company USP and those of our competitors to maximize our position in the market.
- Native knowledge of any of the languages and strong English skills
- At least 2 years sales experience with strong achievement
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business established goals within the financial sector
- Experience in working with Vietnam market (this is the MUST)
- Great written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese (this is the MUST)
- Cold- calling and cold- emailing experience
- Experience with digital marketing, affiliate marketing, social media is a plus
- Proficiency in the use of email, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- High level of organization and focus and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Attractive salary and benefits + KPI
- Young and friendly team
- Salary based on interview results
- Benefits after an initial probationary period.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities
If you possess the required skills and experience for this position and you are keen to join our team, you can submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.