We are a Fintech group of companies who launch a new stage of development with strong long-term prospects, stable financing, and a wide product portfolio which forms the management team of the new company, with offices in Paris (France), Yerevan (Armenia), and Limassol (Cyprus).
Today we are a distributed team of 70+ people. To ensure the integrity of financial data, we use the Stellar blockchain.
The main company’s directions: Money transfers, Neobanking, Cryptocurrencies, Blockchain (we are both a client and a developer), and Trading
We are looking for an Accountant
Key responsibilities include:
* Calculation and accruing of payroll (deductions, taxes, social contributions) for Cyprus company;
* Collection and revision of invoices and other initial documents for accounting;
* Preparation of travel reports, revision of documentation, and their settlement;
* Management reporting on different analytical layouts;
* Preparation of payment orders to the banks, tracking the status of payments;
* Daily control of the cash balances in the banks;
* Keep control on all the corporate subscriptions;
* Coordinate work with other departments to insuring proper documentation for the accounting department;
* Assist in the preparation of reports for external users, like regulatory authorities;
* Assistance in the preparation of individual employees' tax returns;
* Ensuring that all accounting processes align with IFRS and current financial legislation;
* Support audit process for a group of companies;
* Assist CFO with various daily tasks.
* Proven 2+ years of experience in the Accounting department of CY company or in an audit company in Cyprus;
* Economic/financial education;
* Practical experience with IFRS and Financial Reporting;
* Knowledge of Cyprus employment law and Cyprus tax system;
* Strong user of MS Excel;
* Excellent communication skills (both, verbal & writing);
* English B2 or above is compulsory;
* Russian will be considered an advantage;
* Experience to work with ‘1C Enterprise’ is an advantage.
* Full-time work with a comfortable time schedule;
* Hybrid work: partly remote or comfortable office in Limassol;
* Payroll based on the candidate’s experience, up to 2500 EUR Gross;
* The current system of motivation based on the results of work for the year;
* Options for self-development: work shoulder with the best professionals, developed mentorship;
* 21 working days per year of paid vacation;
* Free lunches and unlimited tea/coffee and snacks when you are working from the office.