· Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of action plans by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices
· Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
· Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results
· Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff)
· Lead or participate in multiple projects by managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths; and managing customer and supplier relationships
· Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.)
· Collaborate closely with software developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
· Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
· Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
· Identify ways to increase adoption and customer satisfaction
· Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
· Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
· Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
· Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
· Excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to travel abroad when required.
Minimum of 5 (five) years of proven experience in the following:
· Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
· Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
· Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
· Must have proficiency with SQL
On offer is an extremely attractive salary package, and the opportunity join a well-respected organization, which has built an excellent reputation in the industry throughout Europe.