We are looking for a qualified candidate for our ENGINO® store/offices in Nicosia to fill the position of Digital Marketing Specialist.
We at ENGINO, one of the leading STEM & Robotic educational solutions manufacturers in Europe, are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist with hands-on knowledge on social media & Content – who will lead the execution of our digital communications.
At Engino we design and manufacture cutting-edge learning toy systems that help curious minds of ages 3 to 16 develop their 21st century skills of critical thinking and problem solving through hands on activities, coding and scientific experimentation Having received numerous patents and international awards, including the “Best Place to Work” seal, we aim to continue leading the STEM trend by investing in new people who can join our team As our company grows, we continue to innovate, developing services, systems and products that will inspire the next generation of inventors.
- Plan and implement the content strategy across social media platforms (primarily Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok, Pinterest).
- Track and analyse key social media KPIs (trends, audience data, account growth), identifying opportunities to engage and nurture customers.
- Coordinate content creation, engaging key internal and external colleagues.
- Update and maintain content across various social media channels including the creation of creative artwork and the development of product and tutorial videos;
- Champion a first-class approach to maintaining content guidelines, systems, assets, and information sharing in line with social media best practice;
- Continually update your social media and content knowledge to ensure the brand are regularly reviewing emerging social media trends and activity.
- Write clear and compelling copy for various mediums and proofread articles from other staff writers.
- Execute all marketing campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and google ads.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal & external teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Help create and compile monthly/weekly reports to leverage data to demonstrate the impact of the company's digital marketing campaigns internally.
- University degree in any field, especially in Creative Writing, Mass Media/Communications, Marketing, Business or similar.
- 3+ years Hands – on experience in managing digital communications, either on the client- or agency-side.
- Possession of creative flair with excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- You’ll be a snappy, comfortable communicator, both in person and on paper.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently to meet deadlines effectively.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of various social media platforms, SEO, and SEM techniques.
- Knowledge of applications such as Google Ads, FB Ads, and analytics, other ad serving tools such as programmatic will be considered an advantage.
- Specific experience on corporate and B2B accounts is also essential.
- Teamwork should be something that you relish and enjoy.
- Keeping up to date with current social trends.
Remuneration Package Offered:
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® store in Nicosia, Cyprus
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience, along with13th salary and bonuses based on KPI’s.
The candidates should provide proof of their work and their CV at email@example.com with title ‘Digital marketing specialist’ or apply directly in Linked.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.