A leading regulatory technology solutions provider for the global financial services industry, is seeking to recruit an IT Business Analyst.
The Role in a Nutshell
Work with in house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations, be involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles and liaise with clients to effectively communicate any requirements needed for regulatory technology projects.
What Does The Role Specifically Involve?
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Head of Analysis and Support Department and will be expected, amongst other, to:
- Work with in house Compliance and Development teams to ensure smooth operations and assist in implementing adequate arrangements to maintain compliance and best practice.
- Be actively involved in Product and Project Development Life Cycles.
- Liaise with the Company’s clients/partners to effectively communicate technical / compliance requirements for regulatory technology projects.
- Manage the client on-boarding data onto the Reporting Hub Platform and be involved in the integration and testing procedures.
- Support clients on daily reporting operations.
- Keep up to date with relevant regulatory developments and cooperate with in-house compliance teams to interpret how these could potentially affect client business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science & Analytics, Mathematics, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of professional working experience in a similar position.
- Excellent command of the English and Greek language, both verbal and written.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Dynamism and ability to deliver results in a timely manner.
- Team spirit with strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
Good to have:
- Professional experience in the area of regulatory reporting (e.g. EMIR, MiFID, MiFIR, FATCA, CRS, etc.).
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of financial derivatives instruments, resulting from a previous working environment within the financial services sector.
- Previous expertise with Project Management methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of databases (e.g. MySQL) and Linux.
What’s In It for You?
You will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary performance-related bonus based on qualifications and experience
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period
- Flexible working hours, one afternoon off and working from home
- In-house and external training courses
- Free parking
- Flexibility in dress code as per occasion
- Other perks such as team building activities, corporate events, personal and career development opportunities, and more.