A leading regulatory technology solutions provider for the global financial services industry, is looking for a Software Developer.
The Role in a Nutshell
To write clean, concise, and efficient code for the development and release of software that satisfies both our team and clients’ overall RegTech needs as part of the financial services world.
What Does The Role Specifically Involve?
- Developing, testing, and releasing software on a regular schedule and as a key cog in an Agile environment.
- Writing clean, concise, and efficient code.
- Researching and introducing new technologies.
- Gaining experience with microservices architecture.
- Following best practices in terms of information security.
- Working closely with system analysts and regulatory compliance experts to define our team and clients’ specific software requirements.
- Using AWS infrastructure for high availability.
- At least two (2) years of experience in software development.
- Extensive knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience with databases and SQL.
- Working knowledge of RESTful web services using Spring framework.
- A familiarity with test frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, etc.
- Innovative problem-solving skills that will produce workable solutions.
- A positive attitude.
- Flexible and highly adaptable to new situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player yet with an innate ability to think independently and creatively.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of PHP and Laravel.
- Previous working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Linux user.
- Knowledge of Shell scripting (bash).
- A familiarity with Version Control Systems (git or svn).
What’s In It for You?
You will be offered:
- Competitive remuneration package, including a discretionary performance-related bonus based on qualifications and experience
- Provident fund upon successful completion of the probation period
- Flexible working hours, one afternoon off and working from home
- In-house and external training courses
- Free parking
- Flexibility in dress code as per occasion
- Other perks such as team building activities, corporate events, personal and career development opportunities, and more.
Working for this Company, you will have plenty of unique opportunities to boost both your professional profile and career in the fast-growing Fintech sector. You will work alongside highly experienced technology experts on various modern software development frameworks and technologies.