We are looking for a System Administrator/Junior DevOps Specialist for our Marketing department to help us with infrastructure with internal projects. Mostly, we are working with WordPress CMS. We are using Digital Ocean, AWS hosting.
- 1-year experience in a similar role;
- Experience working and configuring Nginx, Apache;
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with Docker, Git;
- Experience with AWS (S3), Digital Ocean, etc.
- Knowledge of WampServer or similar;
- Experience with monitoring systems: Prometheus or similar;
- DDoS protect;
- Required level of English language: Upper-Intermediate.
- To be a great unit of an international team, treat each other with respect and move towards the same goal;
- Experience in working in a fun, ambitious and rewarding environment;
- Freedom and responsibility: you do not need to be told what to do;
- Equal opportunities in every aspect;
- Flat organizational structure, almost zero bureaucracy;
- Only the top performers with competitive compensation;
- Flexibility in work schedule: we do not track time, we measure by performance;
- No strict office attendance rules;
- Work-life balance - means unlimited vacation days and sick days;
- Constant career development and learning;
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties, team building and sports training.
- Improve deploy workflow;
- Improve local installing workflow;
- Make sure README files are created and accurate;
- Deploy fully DDOS protection;
- Caching, CDN etc.