We are looking middle SEO specialist with strong skills in on/off-page optimization to join our Marketing department.
- 2+ years of experience in foreign markets in competitive niches (Asia or Turkey will be a huge plus);
- Understanding of SEO, knowledge of best practices, and Google algorithms peculiarities;
- Strong skills in on/off-page optimization;
- You need to have your own expertise in projects that you worked on;
- A full understanding of the linkbuilding process;
- Experience in website development from scratch and elaboration of its promotion strategy (Installation of CMS, content order, competitor analysis, strategy selection, and linkbuilding strategy);
- Familiarity with SEO tools GA/GSC, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Semrush etc;
- Self-starter and multi-tasker;
- Willingness to work according to high standards to reach impressive results;
- Required level of English language: Upper-Intermediate.
- To be a great unit of an international team, treat each other with respect and move towards the same goal;
- Experience in working in a fun, ambitious and rewarding environment;
- Freedom and responsibility: you do not need to be told what to do;
- Equal opportunities in every aspect;
- Flat organizational structure, almost zero bureaucracy;
- Only the top performers with competitive compensation;
- Flexibility in work schedule: we do not track time, we measure by performance;
- No strict office attendance rules;
- Work-life balance - means unlimited vacation days and sick days;
- Constant career development and learning;
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties, team building and sports training.
- Creating and promoting satellites, reviews and other websites in google (on/off-page optimization);
- You will implement your knowledge of different methods of promotion (white, and other);
- Research keywords and elaboration of the SEO strategy;
- Content strategy creation and implementation;
- Implementing SEO strategies by obtaining backlinks to the websites (work with exchanges, outreach etc.);
- Analyze competitor’s strategies;
- Monitor and report results.