One of the fastest growing STEM educational robotic toys manufacturers worldwide, the award-winning ENGINO® is looking for a smart and energetic person to fill the position of International Sales Executive at our headquarters in Limassol.
At Engino we design and manufacture cutting-edge learning toy systems that help curious minds of ages 3 to 16 develop their 21st century skills of critical thinking and problem solving through hands on activities, coding and scientific experimentation.
Having received numerous patents and international awards, including the “Best Place to Work” seal, we aim to continue leading the STEM trend by investing in new people who can join our team. As our company grows, we continue to innovate, developing services, systems and products that will inspire the next generation of inventors.
· Conduct market and user research to expand the distribution network internationally.
· Present Engino products to potential business clients worldwide.
· Take over and grow existing customers (distributors, retailers, ministries of education, schools and franchisees) in various countries
· Negotiate commercial terms with clients.
· Account management of clients in various inquiries.
· Coordinate orders with clients and liaise with the various departments of the company for the smooth order handling from invoicing to production, logistics and payments.
· Discuss marketing plans with clients and liaise with Marketing Department to execute projects.
· Propose to R&D Department new potential products as per market trends and customer needs.
· Arrange the participation at international trade fairs and special travelling tours to visit potential customers
· Generate and follow up leads for B2B sales (such retailers, distributors, schools and ministries of education, franchisees) through marketing campaigns, online research, networking and effective operation of LinkedIn platform.
· Operate CRM system and prepare weekly reports and ISO control documents.
· Any bachelor degree, ideally in Engineering or other STEM field.
· Master degree is considered as an extra qualification, ideally an MBA
· Minimum 4 years working experience in a similar position.
· Excellent command of Greek and English. Other languages are considered as an advantage.
· Microsoft Office and internet skills.
· Knowledge of CRM and other software is considered as an advantage.
· Knowledge and experience in science, robotics and education will be considered an advantage.
The position is a permanent position at the ENGINO® factory/offices in Limassol Cyprus.
An attractive pay package is offered, depending on qualifications and experience, along with commission and bonus according performance and other benefits of the company.
All CVs to be sent to email@example.com with subject ‘International Sales Executive’.