To be based ideally in Larnaca, or elsewhere in Cyprus.
As a Sales Development Representative m/f/d you will be investigating new sales opportunities and establishing new client relationships on behalf of some of Europe’s leading airline brands.
Based on a defined criteria you will be qualifying new sales leads and setting up meetings and appointments for our Sales Team.
As you will be an integral part of our high-performance international sales team, we will provide you with continuous training & development with exciting progress potential.
- enjoy online research and finding hidden gems are highly motivated team players
- enjoy being coached and thrive on high performance
- have excellent communication skills
- have passion for advertising, marketing and/or travel
- have a solid grasp of arithmetic, geography & MS Office
- speak & write fluent English
What you will be doing
- As a Sales Development Representative m/f/d you are supporting our Sales Team daily
- Prospecting new leads and reaching out to potential clients via email or phone
- Scheduling calendar appointments
- Researching and qualifying potential business leads Europe-wide
- Connecting with key decision makers through a large volume of outbound calls, video calls and email proposals
- Exceeding targets and KPIs
Our benefits to you
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission structure
- Training and ongoing development within the role
- Teambuilding events off-site
- As a Sales Development Representative m/f/d you have bimonthly paid day off as ‘mental health day’
- Opportunity to travel frequently to exciting places
Your business hours will be Monday to Friday from 8.30 - 17.30.
Annual leave of 21 days
Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
If you think you have the above experience and qualities as a Sales Development Representative m/f/d, please apply. Let us hear from you today!