To be based ideally in Larnaca, Cyprus.
As a Media Solutions Sales Specialists m/f/d you will be serving existing accounts, investigating new sales opportunities, and establishing new client relationships on behalf of some of Europe’s leading airline brands.
With a variety of available media solutions to offer, you will have the tools to create effective multi-touchpoint advertising campaigns to traveling consumer audience in Europe and beyond.
You will be using all available media inventory from advertising on pre-flight media (such as flight booking emails, boarding passes), inflight media (inflight magazines, digital advertising on passengers’ devices, aircraft cabins like tray tables), as well as airline brand partnerships, inflight promotions (sampling) and aircraft livery campaigns.
As you will be an integral part of our high-performance international sales team, we will provide you with continuous training to prepare you for the ascend ahead!
- Ideally, one of the following lagnuages is your native language or you speak it fluently: Italian, Romanian, German, Polish
- love to sell and are highly motivated team players with two years+ experience as a Sales Specialists and a proven track record of high volume B2B sales
- have an intimate knowledge of the consumer market and advertising landscape
- excel in prospecting, negotiation and closing
- enjoy being coached and thrive on high performance
- are creative storytellers, have strong communication skills with tons of self-confidence and charisma
- have excellent customer service skills and ability to resolve queries efficiently, effectively, and courteously
- have passion for advertising and/or travel and have a solid grasp of arithmetic and geography
- also speak fluent English
What you will be doing
- As a Media Solutions Sales Specialists m/f/d you will researching and qualifying potential business leads in your market
- Investigating new sales opportunities, negotiating, and closing new advertising deals
- Connecting with key decision makers through a large volume of outbound calls, video calls and email proposals
- Building your own sales pipeline and prospecting new deals
- Servicing existing accounts and managing key accounts
- Reporting to your manager
- Developing new advertising and media solutions and making recommendations to management
- Exceeding targets and KPIs
Our benefits to you
- Competitive salary and very attractive commission structure
- Training and ongoing development within the role
- Teambuilding events off-site
- As a Media Solutions Sales Specialists m/f/d you have bimonthly paid day off as ‘mental health day’
- Opportunity to travel frequently to exciting places
- Your business hours will be Monday to Friday from 8.30 - 17.30. Working in hybrid mode (partial homeoffice) upon agreement.
- Annual leave of 21 days
- Excellent career opportunities in a growing, international company
If you think you have the above experience and qualities as a Media Solutions Sales Specialists m/f/d, please apply. Let us hear from you today!