ASBIS Enterprises PLC (WSE: ASB) - Leading Value Add Distributor, OEM, and Solutions Provider of IT, IoT, IoT, AI across CEE, FSU, MEA - is searching for an experienced candidate for the vacancy Financial Controller.
The Financial controller will manage entities which deal with construction and development, hotel and restaurant business in Cyprus. Financial controller will report to both the Investor and the General manager and will be expected to perform the following, but not limited to, tasks:
· Take overall control of the Finance department and accounting function
· Ensure that financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
· Complete and submit monthly management accounts according statutory and IFRS standards
· Conduct the annual audit of statutory and IFRS financial statements
· Ensure timely reporting and filing with all relevant local authorities
· Prepare Annual budgets
· Provide analyses requested by investors and General manager.
· Set up and control all treasury functions, credit function, hedging functions
· Qualified member of an accountancy body CPA/ACA/ACCA/ (or equivalent)
· 3+ years post qualification experience
· Good understanding of IFRS and experience in preparing management reports and financial statements in accordance to IFRS
· Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
· Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Energetic, highly motivated with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence
· Proficient user of the Greek, English language (oral and written), Russian is an advantage.
· Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
An attractive package will be offered to the successful applicant according qualifications and experience.