- Scheduling projects, supervising, and overseeing the direction of the projects, reviewing progress and monitoring costs.
- Checking designs and drawings.
- Ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met.
- Liaising with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Ensuring that the HS&E matters on site adhere to regulations.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Member of ETEK
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in residential construction is a must
- Good knowledge of MS Project, AutoCAD, MS Office
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Problem-solving and Decision-making skills
- High level of team spirit
- Very good knowledge of Greek and English language
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and the chance to join a highly professional young team.