Handy’s Security Systems Ltd currently wish to employ an Accounts Officer to be based at our office in Nicosia.
- University degree in Accounting or any other relevant field and/or LCCI Higher in Accounting
- Excellent analytical and written communication abilities in both Greek and English.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- IT literate.
- Pleasant manner and team spirit
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Accounting software etc.)
- At least two years of experience in an accounting / audit firm or Industry in a similar position
- Maintain complete, accurate and up-to-date accounting records;
- Process reconciliations of control accounts including bank, debtor and creditor accounts;
- Preparation and submission of VAT and VIES reporting;
- Work on specific ad hoc accounting assignments and office administration tasks and projects.
- Maintain good relations with other staff members and with clients.
- Cooperate with external associates in completion of client needs in financial reporting and tax assignments.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.