We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our growing B2B team. The role will require setting up DWH development, new ETL processes, and reports, and supporting the current ETL processes and reports.
- 2+ years of work experience as a Data Analyst;
- Good level of SQL;
- Experience with the Python and Excel;
- Knowledge and experience with the data storage and ETL pipelines;
- High-level written and verbal communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level.
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development;
- Support from colleagues and automatization of time-consuming processes;
- High-level compensation and regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunity to work whether in an office or remote;
- Unlimited vacation and sick leave policy;
- Compensation for courses, conferences, workshops, etc.;
- Education Foundation in learning something new (professional or indeed personal interest);
- Summer corporate retreat and regular team-buildings;
- Free corporate online sports trainings;
- Referral program for employees.
- Generate ad-hoc and automation reports;
- Support the DWH and building ETL pipelines;
- Troubleshoot the database environment and reports;
- Automation of reporting and other data processes;
- Optimization of data flow and SQL requests;
- Manage and design the reporting environment;
- Researching of business objectives and data requirements of the business stakeholders to ensure that developed models and reports meet their needs;
- Collect and interpret data;
- Apply data analysis or data modeling techniques to establish, modify or maintain complex data structures.