You will be primarily supporting the legal team in its day-to-day operations as well as supporting the Company Secretary where required.
Primary responsibilities (not limited to):
Providing general assistance to the Legal Department, including:
- Assisting with general administrative matters;
- Assisting with maintenance of documentation, spreadsheets and legal databases;
- Maintain and supervise the Contract Management System;
- Report generation;
- Document collation;
- Assisting in-house lawyers with contract preparation, negotiation and arrangements for execution across all business areas;
- Legal research;
- Liaising with external counsel;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of Sales Promotions and Non-Disclosure Agreements with customers/business partners and other third parties;
- Assisting with various legal projects as required;
- The review and creation of legal documents.
Providing direct assistance as needed from time to time to the Company Secretary, including:
- The scheduling of managing board and committee meetings;
- Preparation of board and committee agendas and packs/ materials;
- Minute taking and circulation of minutes;
- Follow up of actions from meetings as required;
- Assistance with regards to preparation and filing of corporate and company documentation such as resolutions, statutory and companies house filings.
- Strong academics and presently studying law or in possession of a law degree;
- Superior English communication skills, both verbally and in writing. Additional language skills a plus;
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work;
- Attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly managing competing deadlines under pressure;
- Enthusiasm to be able to learn quickly;
- Team player;
- Computer literate with excellent Microsoft Office skills;
- Strong organisational skills.
Hours: 40 hours/week - Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
All employees working for FXCM must be eligible to work in Cyprus.