We are QUADCODE – a company, developing a trading SaaS platform for clients around the world.
We are currently looking for a SENIOR BI INTEGRATION ENGINEER for the DATA PLATFORM team.
Data Platform is a team responsible for developing financial smart services, storage, processing master data and building a Data Mining and Data Governance culture in the Company.
Our goal is building integration of all data at the Company (currently >100 TB) and providing the best practices for generating quality requests to the team.
The team consists of 14 professionals: Data Engineer’s, Database Administrator’s, Big Data Administrator’s, Data Quality’s and a Team Leader.
- BI: Tableau;
- DBMS: PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Redis;
- MQ: Kafka;
- NoSQL & Big Data: Cassandra, Clickhouse, Hadoop;
- Programming Languages: Python, Scala, Golang;
- Frameworks: Flink, Spark;
- Orchestration: Kubernetes;
- Workflow manager: Airflow.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
BI Engineer will be working with the team and building a strategy to integrate, develop and implement the business intelligence tools and elaborate culture of quality of requests for analysts.
- Create an MVP of analytics platform based on open-source tools;
- Optimize Tableau legacy data extracts;
- Prepare basic extracts, which can reused to avoid the doubling of data;
- Develop Data Mining at the Company.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A CANDIDATE:
- Experience in BI Engineer role 3+ years;
- Experience in implementation, integration and administration BI systems (Tableau, Power BI, QlikView etc.);
- Understanding how operating system Linux works;
- Good knowledge of ETL processing (ACID transactions, Normalization, CAP theorem, OLTP vs OLAP, Horizontal vs Vertical scaling, Dimensional modeling);
- Strong SQL knowledge (PostgreSQL as a plus);
- Using some scripting languages (Python, Unix shell etc.);
- Basic knowledge in algorithms and data structures;
- English B1+.
AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience in DWH/ETL development;
- Experience in Data Engineering;
- Knowledge in BI open-source technologies (Apache Superset or Metabase, Redash, Virgilio etc.);
- Knowledge in pl/pgSQL programming;
- Experience in Airflow, Clickhouse, Flink/Spark, Gitlab ci/cd, Grafana, HDFS.
You'll have opportunities to grow to Head of Data Mining with us.