- Record keeping and administration duties (minutes of meetings, maintaining and updating company records, preparation and filing of Annual Returns H.E. 32)
- Arranging drafting, review and execution of client agreements/documents
- Preparing letters including confirmation letters and signature cards for clients
- Ensuring accurate and timely invoicing and invoice dispatch to client for all tasks undertaken
- Office management and administrative duties
- Provision of company secretary and company director duties in compliance with local and international statutory obligations
- University Degree in Accounting/Legal/Economics/Business Management or any other related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Corporate Service Provider will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Professional personal presentation with a customer service orientation and enthusiastic team player.
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
An attractive package of remuneration and continuous development depending on experience and qualifications, including Provident Fund and Medical Plan. Excellent working environment.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.