Royal Pine & Associates is a professional boutique provider of financial, legal and international expansion services.
It is currently looking to recruit a Financial Services Officer for the Limassol based office.
- Processing accounting transactions for allocated companies.
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining loan registers, calculating loan interests.
- Maintaining the fixed assets register.
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic management accounts and reports as requested.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements in accordance with International Accounting Standards.
- Liaising with the TAX/VAT authorities as required.
- Assisting with the preparation of annual tax computation.
- Liaising with auditors and facilitating the audit for allocated companies.
- Acting as the main point of contact between several offices, accountants and auditors.
- Managing board meetings, taking minutes and following up on action points.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2-3 years of relevant previous experience
- ACCA/ACA qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Fluent business level Greek and English
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Initiative and reliability
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Time management and good organizational skills