Group of companies Cascade was established in Ukraine more than 20 years ago. Over the past 10 years, the group has significantly expanded operational not only in CIS region. Group's core industries: oil&gas mining and trading, agricultural production and refining, construction and real estate, venture capital and capital markets trading.
In line with Group’s planes in the beginning of 2021 was launched office based in Cyprus and now we are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Lawyer (Investment funds) to join our successful young team. We are very interested in personal development of the candidate with almost no limits of promotion.
• Work on a full range of services within investment management including advising asset domestic and foreign managers, investment funds, financial institutions, and institutional investors across the asset class;
• Work on the structuring, setting-up and organization of regulated and non-regulated alternative investment funds (AIFs) and their managers (AIFMs);
• Preparing of filings with the CSSF, when required;
• Draft and/or review documentation relating to a variety of fund structures (LPA, offering memorandums, articles of association);
• Draft and/or review agreements with service providers (AIFM agreements, depositary agreements and portfolio management agreement).
• Fluent Russian/Ukrainian is a must, English – advanced;
• Bachelor’s degree in Law or related field;
• Experience at least 1 year within the field of Investment Funds and/or Investment Management activities and/or asset management;
• Strong analytical skill, excellent written and verbal communication skills, flexible and trustworthy;
• Strong knowledge of MS office pack;
• The ability to work under pressure and long hours in a fast-paced environment and ability to priorities.
What we are offering:
• Office located on the 1st sea-line with excellent view;
• Registration according to the labor legislation of Cyprus;
• Good career opportunities in a solid diversified Group;
• Great young team.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Marina Pisareva, email@example.com quoting the above job reference.