This is a unique career opportunity for an ambitious and dynamic Product Manager who is up to the challenge of working with a true B2B multi-tenant SaaS platform using state-of-the-art technology as well as transforming great and innovative ideas into working products! As a member of Hyperio Software Ltd, you will be part of one of the top Cloud Native/Agile transformed teams, where quality of deliverables and optimized delivery are embedded within our DNA! We are proud to offer fit for the purpose of innovative products that meet the business needs of our customers.
The Product Manager will be responsible for features and further product development including RnD work when necessary. With the guidance and support of the CTO, you will be ensuring that the product evolution supports the Company’s overall vision. Furthermore, you
will be gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements based on ROI and
create relevant user stories for the team for implementation on a continuous basis. Within the Product team, you will be working closely with Developers, Site Reliability and QA Engineers, UI Designer, Business Analysts and other stakeholders to ensure that customer revenues and satisfaction targets are met.
• Analyze and understand market areas and trends, competition, customer/user requirements in depth
• Identify market opportunities, build business cases
• Successfully assess the needs of the customers and stakeholders
• Be the voice of the customers and users
• Work collaboratively with the Product team utilizing cutting edge technologies
• Collaborate actively with the rest of the team and be receptive to ideas ensuring state of the art functionality
• Prioritize features backlog
• Propose, monitor and track milestones
• Communicate progress and escalate issues
• Ensure no quality compromises are done
• With the support of the CTO align activities and products with other PMs
• Create user stories with success criteria
• Perform user research, user interviews and personal development. Create user journeys
• Define metrics and KPIs for the product
• BSc in Computer Science or a similar discipline
• At least 3 years of Product Management experience
• ‘Can do’ attitude and problem-solving ability
• Strong team player
• Ability to influence cross-functional teams and stakeholders
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluency in English language both written and oral
• Ability to see the full picture
• Use ticketing tools i.e. Jira effectively
• SaaS multitenant Platform experience will be considered as an advantage
• UX/UI experience will be considered as an advantage
The successful candidate will become a member of a high-caliber multinational team and an
established Company that is growing fast due to the successful products we have developed that are targeting global markets.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including
a Company covered health insurance, Provident Fund, gym membership, flexible working conditions and other benefits.
All job applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.