- Process all client deposits and withdrawals as per the internal manuals of the department.
- Ensure that deposits, withdrawals and transactions pending are organized in order of priority, most often by time received, and process in as short in time as possible.
- Respond to client emails as assigned to them.
- Inform clients by email when additional information/documentation is required for processing a pending transaction.
- Ensure sufficient familiarity and expertise with all payment methods to act as cover for other assistants.
- Refer any complex issues to the Supervisor.
- Identify potential unusual, suspicious or fraudulent transactions and refer them to a supervisor, Head of Client Accounting or Compliance if required.
- Be responsible for updating the client accounting operation manuals with any changes of the procedure if necessary.
- University Degree
- Excellent command of the English language
- Computer literacy with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work in shifts (08:00-17:00, 09:00-18:00, 13:00-21:00)
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Any previous experience in a similar position or exposure to banking/e-wallet/card processing systems is considered an advantage
- Competitive salary
- 13th salary
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Discount card for several services and products
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post a job
and reach 150,000 job seekers in Cyprus.