- Prepare new user accounts and machines.
- Install and maintain computer hardware/software components on users’ pcs.
- Ensure that Operating systems and other products are updated/patched to ensure security at user level.
- Replace faulty parts or systems as required.
- Provide end user support and being first point of contact for error reporting.
- Provide guidance to users on how to operate software and computer equipment.
- Maintain software/hardware inventory list.
- Maintain and administer Telephony along with the network team.
- Maintain IoT equipment (including video conference, printers etc.).
- Work closely with other teams to troubleshoot and fix system/networking issues.
- Log IT support calls in Jira Ticketing system and update tickets accordingly.
- Administer Company's Physical access system.
- Review and maintain technical documentations.
- Performing any other activity assigned occasionally.
- University Degree in Computer Science or other IT related field.
- Previous experience in a similar position for 1-2 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Understanding of computer hardware equipment.
- Knowledge of Windows Active Directory.
- Good understanding of Office365 apps (including Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc.)
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Medical and life insurance
- Provident Fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post a job
and reach 150,000 job seekers in Cyprus.