Royal Pine & Associates is a professional boutique provider of financial, legal and international expansion services.
It is currently looking to recruit a Financial Services Officer for the Limassol based office.
- Processing accounting transactions for allocated companies
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations
- Maintaining loan registers, calculating loan interests
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Assisting with the preparation of periodic management accounts and reports as requested
- Liaising with the TAX/VAT authorities as required
- Liaising with auditors and facilitating the audit for allocated companies
- Acting as the main point of contact between several offices, accountants and auditors
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant previous experience
- Fluent business level Greek and English (Russian will be considered as an advantage)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Initiative and reliability
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Time management and good organizational skills
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post a job
and reach 150,000 job seekers in Cyprus.