Ortnec (http://ortnec.com/) is a group of companies developing various digital marketing products for the online entertainment industry.
This position requires a candidate who is experienced, self-driven and motivated to work in the role of Marketing & PR Manager in a leading company within the Financial and iGaming sector.
You will work closely with our amazing product and sales team and report directly to the Product Manager.
About the project:
Sofarm is a cutting-edge social media marketing solutions provider. We offer social media solutions and website services for businesses to create and execute high-performing advertising campaigns. Our company manages campaigns like Facebook and Google, utilising relevant social media marketing solutions to help businesses reach and expand their goals.
The company’s goal is to inspire growth and pioneer successful strategies for clients each and every day. Our company is equipped with a dedicated team of full-time specialists around the world, with offices in New Jersey, Manchester, Amsterdam, Limassol and Odessa, always on call to provide our clients with customised solutions and personalised support. Our team of experts has been together for more than 8 years, and we are proud to maintain a continued focus on growth for our clients.
• Developing & implementing of marketing strategy
• Researching and analysing market trends and client’s needs
• Increasing brand awareness by posting PR articles in industry-related media & newsletters
• Preparing Promo materials & ad creatives
• Organizing the company’s attendance at events, such as conferences and meetups.
• Creating success story portfolios in cooperation with the Sales Team
• Sales Team education and trainings preparation
• Looking after the budget of the marketing department
• Closely working with the Cyprus based head office in a full time position
• Native English (or proficiency English C1 / C2)
• Strong journalism or PR background
• Proven experience in marketing strategies, channels, branding and target audiences identification
• Strong creative and writing skills, ability to write PR articles as well as to manage copywriters
• At least 5 years experience in a similar position
• Events industry knowledge is a bonus
• Key motivation: ”do something big”, “i’m not limited with my creativity”, “free to make decisions and my ideas are listened”
• Personality: Self-motivated open minded team player, ability to work remotely without supervision
What we offer:
• Possibility to work from anywhere in the world;
• No bureaucracy;
• Ambitious project with adequate management;
• Career and professional growth;
• Cool team and enjoyable working environment;
• Paid vacation, personal days and sick leave