In one sentence
You will join our Global Invoicing Team, and you will be responsible for the timely creation, processing and collection of customer invoices globally.
What will your job look like?
• You will be responsible of following up with stakeholders in order to make sure invoices are created and delivered to customers based on contract terms
• You will have a key role in the B2C cycle as you will be the focal point of collection for all internal & external stakeholders
• You will be leasing and supporting requests from various departments and auditors.
All you need is...
• A university degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or equivalent.
• 0 – 5 years of experience in finance/accounting
• Strong Knowledge of MS Office.
• Fluency in English.
• The successful candidate will demonstrate curiosity and the willingness to learn.
• Strong team player with the ability to collaborate and to work across team boundaries, strong communication skills and service oriented.
• The ability to work effectively under pressure.
Why you will love this job....
• You will have the opportunity to drive the accountability of all actions related customer, employee, customer setup, and change/update requests.
• You will be a key member of a global, dynamic and highly collaborative team with various possibilities for personal and professional development
• You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
If you are interested, please apply