It will be essential that the individual is highly organized and possesses the administration skills to work within a busy and friendly team.
The role is both responsible and demanding and suitable applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and phone skills.
- Fluent in English and Greek, both oral and written.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills, capable of multi-tasking.
- Efficient in time-management, flexible to work alone and as part of a team.
- Computer literate, microsoft office – word, excel, power point. Be able to input data and work with databases.
- Ability to learn on the job, pay attention to detail, be willing to perform a variety of tasks and use initiative.
- At least 4 to 6 years previous business experience in a marine insurance or shipping related company.