EuropeFX is currently recruiting a highly organised Junior Operator to join our Operations Department in Limassol. The ideal candidate must be dynamic, able to multi-task and comfortable with taking initiatives. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and want to join our company, then we look forward to receiving your CV for this role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Supporting the Product Manager with their daily tasks
· Be the point of contact amongst the Marketing team
· Co-ordinate various activities for the Group as requested
· Preparing operations reports
· Send Priorities and filter request from all departments
· Assist with data input and record keeping
· Other administrative duties
· Strong MS Office Excel skills
· Experience within the Forex industry will be considered an advantage
· University degree is preferrable
· Fluent English is a must
· Fluent in Greek is preferrable
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work effectively under pressure
Additional Benefits & Perks:
· Competitive remuneration package.
· A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment.
· Team-building activities.
· Free medical insurance.
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV to email@example.com quoting JB-70 into the subject line.
All CVs will be treated in strict confidence. Due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We would like to continue informing you of potentially suitable job vacancies that match your skills and experience that become available via phone, email and/or SMS. If however, you do not wish to receive any contact from us moving forward and wish to have your personal details removed from our records, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a month, requesting that your details are deleted.
If you are happy to continue receiving updates from us continue with our collaboration you do not need to take any further action on this emai