RoboMarkets is developing and expanding its Payments Department team in Cyprus due to the increasing number of clients and business needs.
We’re looking to work with people, who are experienced in payments and have strong technical and analytical skills to help and assist our clients and to negotiate with payments operations daily.
Important to know - we offer only evening shifts now 16:00-23:00.
- To analyze, identify, prioritize and solve payments operations issues
- To negotiating with banks, payment systems and internal departments regarding issues resolutions
- To execute some manual payment operations
- To participate in client’s documents and accounts verification
- To bring new ideas and instruments and to improve payment processes and customer experience
Required skills and experience:
- Cyprus or EU citizenship only
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages
- Previous experience in Forex companies will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Detail-oriented and analytical work approach
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- University degree
- Work experience for at least 2 years (fintech/finance industry, customer support, payment systems)
- Good general knowledge regarding payments solutions and financial services
- Computer and software proficiency
- A unique opportunity to work in a stable company and to develop your professional skills in the FinTech industry
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with your experience
- Full-time employment Mon to Fri 16:00 – 23:00
- 25 paid days of vacation yearly
- Medical insurance for our employees and their families
- A new comfortable office in the center of Limassol with all the necessary equipment
- Access to professional training, conferences, and educational courses
- Entertaining corporate events
- Sports events
- Relocation assistance for the abroad candidates
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post a job
and reach 150,000 job seekers in Cyprus.