Maxigrid Limited, a Cyprus Investment Firm, located in Limassol and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, is seeking to employ for the position of Compliance/AML Officer.
- Develop and implement an appropriate Compliance Strategy.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of systems and controls, in line with regulatory requirements.
- Advise on regulatory changes and developments.
- Conducting annual Risk Assessments.
- Ensure the Firm’s appropriateness assessment is up to date with regulatory requirements.
- Administer the investigation of customer complaints and Quality Control monitoring.
- Lead the compliance function within the organization.
- Responsible for training and agreements of the organization’s employees, clients, 3rd parties thus ensuring compliance.
- Analyze compliance data to support relevant decision making.
- At least 3 years of experience in a managerial compliance position at a CIF.
- Advanced CySEC certificate is a must. AML certificate will be considered an advantage.
- Fluency in both English & Greek.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage a number of different tasks at the same time.
- Team player, contributing to the success of the Compliance function.