Marlow Navigation is seeking to recruit a Crew Training Officer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable, reputable and growing international company. The successful candidate will join the Crew Training Department’s team at our group's head office in Limassol, Cyprus and will be reporting directly to the Crew Training Director.
JOB ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
· Maritime background (deck or engine) and seagoing experience in operational level position or higher
· High IT knowledge
· Good command of the English language, both written and oral
· Good communications skills
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Willingness to travel
THE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
· analysis of training requirements and needs
· research on new training methodologies and techniques
· involvement in training course validation and review
· administration of training activities with special focus on the learning management system
· monitoring of activities of our related training centers
· monitoring of company’s training programs
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Marlow Navigation is one of the leading crew and ship management companies globally today. We manage a diverse fleet of vessels via a worldwide network of management offices, fully owned crew agencies, as well as dedicated training centres in the Philippines, Ukraine, Russia and Germany; coordinated from our headquarters in Limassol Cyprus.
HOW TO APPLY
The successful applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package, based on qualifications and experience, plus excellent working conditions at one of Cyprus' and the industry’s most well-known companies. Only those eligible to work in Cyprus/the EU will be considered.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
Partner. Ship. Redefined