Fameline Holding Group is looking for an Accounting Assistant.
- Issue invoices (middle and end of the month).
- Follow up with customers for settlement of outstanding invoices and make prompt payments on a weekly basis.
- Daily check of bank accounts.
- Handle the company’s petty cash.
- Collect all unpaid invoices and arrange filling during the month
- Prepare Monthly lists for expenses that should be paid and hand it to the Chief Accountant for approval.
- Every month arrange payments for approved expenses and salaries.
- Arrange payments (transfers through net banking and cheques).
- Able to support Chief Accountant with the preparation of monthly cash flows of the companies.
- Able to communicate with the auditors of the company and provide them any document is needed.
- Able to prepare any report requested by the Chief Accountant.
- Daily and monthly filling.
- Full daily administration duties.
- BSc in Accounting or another related field
- Very good knowledge of excel and word
- Problem Solving Skills
- Willing to take initiatives
A remuneration package is offered to the successful candidate including 13th and 14th salaries and 3% provided fund after the first 6 months of probation period.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.