An International Swiss Fintech company is growing and seeking to hire an experienced individual to join our team in Limassol as Head of Business Development (B2B & B2C)
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the design and implementation of a comprehensive business development strategy
- Oversee the management of existing and new relationships with partners and clients. Personally build relationships that result in support for existing and new programs
- Document business development activities
- Stay up to date with financial market events, news, and developments
- Represent the Company externally at conferences, meetings, and speaking engagements, as required.
- Develop regional plans and expand sales of company products for B2B & B2C.
- Lead individual projects to develop FX brokerage strategy (e.g., shaping the overall business direction, market participation, pricing strategy, client segment/channel strategy)
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements
- Strong and aggressive selling skills along with previous experience in the Forex market.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, new business opportunities, generating business for existing accounts, and achieving profitability and increased sales growth
- Analyzing marketing trends and tracking competitors, activities, and providing valuable inputs for fine-tuning operation & marketing strategies.
- A university degree in Finance/ Economics/ Banking/ Business Administration or related field
- Previous experience with a proven track record in business development or sales within the financial sector
- Business fluency in the English language, both verbal and written. A Second language will be considered an advantage
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to close deals
- Excellent networking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate business
- Computer literacy with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Sound knowledge of FX industry and market trends
- Self-motivated and target orientated individual
- Excellent remuneration package based on candidate's experience and skill
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Friendly working environment
- Comfortable office in the city center
- Sponsorship on work-related training and professional examinations
- 21 days annual leave
- Excellent working environment
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.