- This role will be responsible for technical architecture, design, implementation, and maintenance for web platform solutions for the Delfi Partners website and web applications
- Projects will utilize a variety of internet applications, web development tools and architectures, including cloud technologies necessary to support high volume web-based system traffic
- Perform the Development / Maintenance of Web Applications
- Perform the provision of support and upgrade services in a product-oriented environment
- Conduct regular reviews of the website and provide recommendations for improving the website
- University Degree in Information Technology or in another related field
- Working knowledge of the general web landscape, OOP, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Minimum 2 years' experience in software Web development
- Knowledge of:
- Backend Technologies: PHP
- Experienced with relational databases (MySQL)
- Experienced with Git and version control systems
- Basic use of Linux
- Working experience with Laravel or other relevant Frameworks (Lumen, Symphony, October) will be considered as an advantage
- Working experience with Angular or other relevant Frontend Frameworks will be considered as an advantage
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested for the position please submit your CV and mention on the subject the reference SWD06.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.