Reporting to the Operations Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the Operations Management Desk within SYKES Cyprus.
Main duties will include:
- Creation and maintenance of work plans of the customer advisors as well as of the presence documentation
- Control and monitoring of capacity, holiday and personnel deployment planning
- Observing and live-managing the production floor and monitoring of telephony status and utilisation to ensure consistent level of performance.
- Design, preparation and preparation of statistical and analytical reports. Collecting, reading, analysing, interpreting and compressing data.
- Timely delivery of reports to key stakeholders
- Support operations with the preparation of payroll calculations regarding bonus and absenteeism
- Regular interchange with operations and relevant staff members
- University level qualification in Numeracy, Science or Engineering or equivalent that included modules covering statistical data analysis
- Minimum three years of work experience in a similar position (e.g. BPO or service-industry background)
- Knowledge of reporting methodology, principles and procedures including
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and prepare reports
- Experience of using data trends to forecast call arrival daily, weekly and monthly
- Understanding of headcount calculations including shrinkage / expected utilisation levels.
- Schedule modelling based on arrival patterns highlighting available cost saving opportunities
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills and experience with Erlang C methodology to produce SLA predictions
- Ability to communicate effectively; both verbally and in writing
SYKES Cyprus is an equal opportunity employer.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.