Kinkoid is a growing 90 people company serving the video game and creative industries since 2006. We work for clients but we also have our main products such as the platform Amilova and Dragonball Multiverse, which are online communities devoted to comics, manga, indie artists and video games. Our complete network of products entertains over 30 million visitors monthly, with 200 000 daily active players. Our company culture is geeky & international, with team members from mixed horizons and an affinity to art, comics and manga. We believe in agile collaborative conception, and we are hiring talents that will share our convictions and methods.
Join us and be part of an exciting project!
Career Level: Senior
Job Type: Permanent
Term: Full time Job
As a Web Marketing Designer in Kinkoid, you will be responsible for creating attractive materials (such as banners, landing pages, CTAs and Social Media visuals) and ensuring the brand’s consistency across channels, including website graphics, social media, print media, merchandise and event collateral.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* 3-5 years experience in graphic design and/or web advertising.
* Experience with creating marketing tools for attracting traffic such as lading pages, banners, gifs, etc.
* Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, or any similar tool.
* Experience in designing marketing tools such as banners and landing pages. This will be one of the criteria we'll test in the recruitment process.
* Excellent eye for catchy design and brand consistency
* Experience in the creation of graphics, logos and other marketing materials
CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
* Education in the field will be considered as a plus, but the most important is to have a relevant portfolio;
* To have interest in manga culture, anime and video games.
Please present a portfolio along with your resume.