We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That
was 20 years ago. We’re still going strong. More than a million traders from around the globe
have trusted us with their money. We work across continents so traders can get trading simply,
from anywhere, at any time and every time. Be part of something big. Join us.
We are the Payments Management team that oversees the payment systems and methods available to our global clientele. Our areas of focus include analysing payment transactions to improve usability and expanding the number of payment systems available for specific target markets.
As a Compliance and Payments Analyst at Deriv.com, you will be responsible for sourcing, contacting, and negotiating with new payment system providers, banks, and payment processors in general.
What you’ll do
- Administer overall payment systems, including monitoring and reporting clients activity as well as success rates.
- Use to the utmost benefit any possible additional features that some payment processors offer.
- Assist cashier providers in setting up new payment systems and risk management settings.
- Negotiate competitive rates with new payment system providers.
- Work closely with the Head of Payments to proactively suggest improvements to cashier setup and success rates by various strategies including monitoring customer activity and overall fraud and payment performances (card success rates, chargebacks, and the like).
- Collaborate with the Customer Support, Compliance, and Payments teams.
- Support the Payments team in daily analyses when needed.
- Coordinate with payment system service providers in offering cryptocurrencies and digital wallets as a payment method.
- Research new payment systems that are available in the market.
What you have
- A bachelor’s degree in commerce or any business-related field, IT-related field, or criminology
- Good understanding of payments functionality and a keen interest in cryptocurrencies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
What’s good to have
- Knowledge of payment transaction analysis, in particular e-wallets and cryptocurrencies
What we’ll give you
- Growth-inducing challenges
- Productive work atmosphere
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment
- Career progression opportunities
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Casual dress code