Bitconvert Ltd is a well-established online exchange which is buying and selling Cryptocurrencies. Due to our current and continuous growth, we are seeking for a Crypto dealer to join our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily reconciliations of the accounts, Payment Provider Reconciliations and follow up on any discrepancies.
- Settlement Reconciliations monitor payment provider settlements and bank settlement postings.
- Prepare daily reports for liquidity, CF and transaction volume.
- Track inbound transactions from primary database to bank statements.
- Perform initial analysis to assess the quality of the data.
- Perform further analysis to determine the meaning of the data.
- Manage multiple analytical tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Prepare financial reports as requested by management.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in the industry is a must as a Data Analyst/Financial officer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or other relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with advanced knowledge in Excel.
- Fluency in English language at a professional level.
- Numerically literate.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
What you can expect
- A collaborative working environment
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted will be contacted.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.