Bitconvert Ltd is a well-established online exchange which is buying and selling Cryptocurrencies. Due to our current and continuous growth, we are seeking for a Junior Accountant to join our team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Overview, check and execute client deposits into the Company’s platform
- Reconciling bank statements and assisting with PSPs
- Collecting and providing all necessary information for the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Manage database and filing systems
- Assisting in the day to day operations of the accounting department
- Handling of correspondence with third parties and liaison with the local authorities on accounting and administrative issues
- Other ad-hoc admin & report analysis tasks and other office duties
- University degree in Finance or equivalent
- Previous work experience in a similar role will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent organization skills
- Attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
- Professional and reliable
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting deadlines
What you can expect
- A collaborative working environment
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your CV.
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted will be contacted.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.