Tiebreak Solutions is focused on providing advanced technological solutions for brokerages and financial institutions around the globe. We strive to build an easy yet powerful trading experience using desktops, web browsers, smartphones, and tablets, while reliably processing over a billion transactions per year. We have also a great Digital Marketing team, focused on providing the best marketing solutions to all our products. Currently, the company is looking for a highly motivated professional to join our team as:
Our new Social Media Manager, located in Bulgaria, Israel, Malta or Cyprus
• Proven marketing experience on the following social and collaborative platforms "only" (one or more): YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram and Taringa.
• Proven experience in the following markets: Italian/Latam/Spanish/Polish/Swedish etc - a huge advantage.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Hard working, organized, social, punctual and self-motivated
• Being aware of competitors and willingness to keep up to date with relevant industry knowledge
• Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
• Monitoring the company's brand, running company social media advertising campaigns on different social media platforms such as YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram, and Taringa.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
We are offering you:
• Excellent remuneration package;
• Flexible working time;
• Conferences and work-related certificates coverage;
• Opportunity to work with latest technologies;
• Team buildings, company parties and happy Fridays;
• Open and friendly working atmosphere;
• Globalize yourself, as we are on four continents.
If you recognize yourself as part of our professional family, please send your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.