- Provide information to Clients and prospects regarding the Company
- Answer all emails received from clients regarding queries on account opening process as well as amending existing accounts,
- Organization and coordination of Back Office Department workflow;
- Monitoring debits, credits and inter-account fund transfers, ensuring that mistakes are minimized;
- Keep client records (i.e. agreements, ID documents, investor questionnaire, Know Your Client information) in electronic form.
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payments by communicating with banks and processors;
- Deposit fraud prevention and chargeback disputes;
- Ensuring that all Payment Gateways are online and working properly;
- Ensuring that fraudulent transactions are investigated and resolved, placing procedures to minimize them;
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships with various payment vendors
- Carries out any further duties assigned;
- Process applications for the opening of new client’s accounts into the Company’s software
- Amend existing Client Accounts (i.e. Valid Documents, updated information),
- Implement strong Know Your Client procedure to all potential and existing Clients,
- Ensure that all necessary documentation are collected and update the Company’s software about the collection of these documents,
- Forward financial matters and requests to the Accounting Department,
- Liaise with the Head of Back office and Head of Customer Support for any queried issues
- Solid experience in Back Office or Customer Support (preferably of a CySEC regulated investment firm in Forex industry)
- Excellent command of the English language - Other EU language at a professional level will be highly appreciated;
- Knowledge of forex industry is a strong advantage
- CySEC Advanced or Basic Examination Certification will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and procedures;
- Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness;
- IMPORTANT: Position is based on rotating weekly shifts (8am-4pm, 4pm-12am, 12am-8am)*.
* Please do not apply if you are not intending to work on a shift-basis.
What we offer:
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a growing FX Trading company, in a challenging and demanding working environment which offers career prospects and rewards to thriving members of the team.
Employment Conditions: Full Time
Location: Limassol - Cyprus
Apply by sending an email to attaching your CV with a cover letter.
Looking for staff in Cyprus?Post your job
and reach 100,000 job seekers in 5 minutes.